Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lorelei is 1 today!

Happy 1st birthday to the prettiest girl there ever was!

I admit I wasnt ready for you when you decided it was time, but like your mama you didnt give a crap what anyone else thought. Im so glad because I cant imagine not having you. You were meant to be here. You adore your big brother and he adores you. I cant believe its been a year already. It feels like we just brought you home from the hospital. I wish Daddy was here to see how big youve gotten. Im so glad you are my baby girl. Mama loves you!

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I LOVE that she's wearing a little peasant top and and cuffed jeans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Birthday! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Shes my lil cupcake <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Happy Birthday to you cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Happy birthday baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday lil one!that top is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete