Thursday, April 29, 2010

Its A Cruel Cruel World

Indeed. Tomarrow is my birthday. Yes Im turning 30. Im indifferent to it but thats not the horrible part about tomarrow. Im also getting a wisdom tooth taken out. No birthday cake for me. Im actually looking forward to it because the wisdom tooth is coming down and pushing on the molar next to it making it loose! Oh yeah, and it hurts like a bitch! Since its my birthday my mom and husband have given me money to shop and I cant find anything I REALLY to die for want. If I didnt have a cent I bet I could find one billion things. As I said, going to Nashville wont happen for awhile so I either wait or shop online but I cant find anything. *snarl & growl*

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, cake is overrated. ;)

    Happy birthday and hang in there with all of your tooth business.

    ReplyDelete