Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Few Goodies

Im starting to get familiar with the antique shops around Clarksville and picked up a few goodies here and there.
Photobucket
Clip on earrings are always good when you have little ones. My favorites of course being the bakelite and moonglow.
Photobucket
Tried to get a better photo of the bangles. One is jadeite and the other is carved wood. Beautiful.
Photobucket
Got this brooch that can also be a necklace right after my daughter was born. Its sandstone and amethyst. (Sorry its the best pic I could get out of my camera)

1 comment:

  1. lovely trinkets! I always find great jewelry at antique malls in my area! I wear clip ons almost exclusively due to having a 6 month old!It has saved my ears so many times!!
    http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete