Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introductions please..

A great big welcome to my friends that I already know and an even bigger welcome to new friends stopping by. I may be biting off more than I can chew here, Ill be honest. I have a 21 month old son and am expecting our daughter in less than 3 weeks! I have tons of blogs archived at Myspace and you know I will be pulling from those if need be. If youve dropped by and dont know me Im a stay at home mama and housegirlfriend (soon to be Army wifey) currently living in Clarksville TN. I enjoy vintage finds and bargains in general and my perfect day would be filled with thrift stores, flea markets, garage sales and browsing etsy with no spending limit! Obviously thats a dream world so I try to save money any way I can for my family and Im looking for other like minded gals & mamas to share ideas with.

No comments:

Post a Comment