Monday, July 4, 2011

Taking The Plunge

Yes my friends, I have started my own Etsy shop. You can visit it here! My hopes for it are simple. I just want to add a little to the family income while doing something I enjoy. It gives me a reason to go thrifting and if I find something awesome that I cant pass up but dont need, I can still buy it! Haha! I dont plan on making big bucks and I hope my prices reflect that. Anyways, mosey on over and take a peek and add me to your circle and all that good social network stuff. Below is a few things in the shop currently.



5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Fingers crossed all those lovely goodies find a home that will love them again! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck I love having a reason to thrift!!! Right now the MR needs some brown oxfords so off a thrifting I will will go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! A great excuse to go thrifting more often, and some extra cash too - win all round! Love the name of your store by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and good luck on your shop! Those bird glasses are amazing. It wouldn't do for me to have an income right now!

    ReplyDelete