Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Turkey Day & Black Friday Madness!


Here is my obligatory holiday post. I hope you had a great one stuffing yourself and shopping for deals or just doing whatever it is you do on holidays. We didnt have turkey, instead we opted for a creamed chicken dinner that we both prefer over a chunk of turkey on our plates. We like the leftover turkey sammiches, just not the turkey dinner itself. Weird eh? Thanksgiving is for family, not turkey, so I will happily break from tradition whenever I feel like it.
We partook in some Black Friday shopping at 8am. No we are definitely not the midnight or 5amers. Its not that important to me to get there super early to fight with an old lady for a $3 waffle maker. If you havent seen those videos, I suggest you head on over to You Tube and see what kind of shenanigans go on out there. Pepper spray? LOL it is NOT that serious people!
Also some new stuff added to the shop.




Dont forget you can like my shop page on good ol Facebook! I will bid you good day to nurse your food hangovers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment